Livab – the most versatile hooklift on the market
Livab is a hooklift that can handle all different versions of containers and load carriers on the market. With a tilt angle of 96 degrees, this product allows silo systems to stand on end. Smooth movement and long range give easy handing in confined and low spaces.
Low weight, maximum strength
Livab is available in a 17-tonne version. An advanced frame design in high-strength steel gives a low weight and maximum strength. Livab is available in various special designs to satisfy different transport needs.
- Waste disposal
- Handling of silo systems
- Transport of chip containers
- Lifting of containers below ground level
- Horizontal movement between vehicle and trailer
- Movement and transport of machines
- SPecial areas for auxiliary equiment, e.g. telescoping hooks.