At Zetterbergs, we work according to the common principles "Zetterbergs IndustriSystem", ZIS.
With these, we can raise abilities, increase productivity and develop our operations through continuous improvements. Above all, we put the customer first, reduce waste and raise quality levels. Through efficient collaboration at all levels, together we are building an even stronger Zetterbergs. ZIS contains the values, principles and priorities that guide us through the short and long term.
ZIS is symbolised by a tipper body on a truck. We place the customer in the forefront of everything we do and have therefore placed the customer at the front of the driver's cab. Our subframe contains our basic principles, which support our business: stable processes and standardised working methods. We are placed in the middle of the tipper body to show the importance of us together striving towards the same goal, where each one of us is responsible for doing the right thing at all times. The entire business is consumer-driven. Above this rests a constant respect of each other. As a company, we can stay at the forefront through continuous improvement in collaboration with our customers.
In Zetterbergs, we are continually striving to reduce and prevent impact on our environment.
In our business, we are working towards continual improvements also within the environmental area.
Our environmental policy means that:
• We follow applicable laws and requirements that are put on our business within the area of the environment.
• We work proactively to prevent accidental emissions.
• We work towards an advanced assessment of environmental consequences of new or changed activities.
• Our environmental work shall focus on an efficient use of energy and resources.
• We minimise the use of materials that are a hazard to health or the environment.
• We provide more resources to training, skills development and exchange of experiences for both management functions and for all employees.